The Bike Thing- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. SCHEDULE & WHAT TO BRING-
- Registration begins at 8:00am & Ride at 9:00am sharp! Please be checked in by 8:45am.
- Light breakfast will be provided and there will be snacks and drinks along the way.
- Lunch and awards ceremony at 12:00pm.
**Most important items to bring: BIKE & HELMET!
2. WEATHER- Beautiful sunny day! The low is 40 and the high is 60 so make sure to dress appropriately! Bring layers and gloves. You can always leave them in a sag wagon, but we don't want you to be too cold that morning.
3. HOW TO GET THERE- Click on this link for directions & a map to Garrison Creek Park on the Natchez Trace. It is approximately 35 minutes from Nashville. - http://www.daystarcounseling.com/content/bike-thing-fundraising-tools
4. REGISTER- If you have not yet registered please go to the this link (www.daystarcounseling.com/donate/thebikethingdonate) and register online. All those registered get a free t-shirt, breakfast, lunch & lots of snacks along the way!
5. BRING YOUR SPONSORSHIPS & PLEDGES- It is not too late to win one of the FAMOUS AUNT ROBBIE CAKES! Anyone who raises $1,000 wins one! And other prizes for top fundraisers and creative fundraising will be give out as well!
We look forward to being with you all this weekend! Please call Catherine with any questions (615) 496-9737.