Give a Donation
The cost of keeping Daystar going is more than the revenue that comes in from counseling and group services. To make counseling more accessible for every child, and to keep fees practical, we must raise money to supplement our income. Daystar must bring in $45,000 each month over and above what we take in to cover our costs and make ends meet.
Daystar is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All financial contributions are 100% tax deductible. Every gift, from small to large, is received gratefully and put to good use.
More ways you can help financially:
- Pay for a month at Daystar $45,000
- Pay for a day at Daystar $1,500
- Underwrite a month of individual counseling for 1 child $420
- Underwrite a month of group counseling for 1 child $140
- Underwrite a day at summer sessions $4,000 (to see how your donation will be used click here)
- Buy Groceries for one camp $2500
- Underwrite 1 camp scholarship $850
- Pay for gas for a boat $95
- Give a gift of $____ for whatever Daystar needs most