- Daystar is currently serving 1,207 families.
- 25% of Daystar's client base (approximately 309) is on a sliding scale based on household income.
- Daystar sees clients an average of 148 hours weekly.
- Daystar facilitates 20 groups per week.
- Daystar hosts an average of 131 clients in group weekly.
- 98% of Daystar's clients return after their initial assessment.
- 98% of Daystar's clients return after their initial three appointments.
- 60% of Daystar's clients transition from individual counseling to group counseling.
- Daystar conducts six weeklong camps each summer in New Concord, Kentucky.
- Daystar conducts 2 weeks of day camps for adopted children in the office in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Daystar conducts 2 weeks of day camps for boys in the office in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Fees collected from individual and group counseling cover 65% of our operating expenses; thus, 35% of our operating expenses are dependent on contributions.
- Daystar attempts to make counseling as affordable as possible for all our families by keeping our customary fee lower than the average counseling fee for our area.
*Statistics reflect the numbers of the most recently completed fiscal year (July 31, 2012).